Boat bar

MrsM

Featured Posts

Spotted this classic kitsch piece on eBay. Made me chuckle and thought it could be fun for someone missing their boat due to lockdown ? (and no, there is no accounting for taste before you say it!) M

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RETRO-1950s-style-ship-bar-cocktail-cabinet-/203192221460?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Anyone for babycham?

Edited by MrsM

2 hours ago, David Mack said:

It would appear so. The building has been converted into flats. I wonder what happened to the Glossor.

https://www.onephotographaday.org.uk/former-dry-dock-pub-windmill-end-netherton/#.X8Eq30-nzqs

Yeah, that was tongue in cheek, sadly. Last time I tried to go I couldn't even work out where it had been - well, to be fair, I'd only ever been there in the dark and it was always lit up then! :D

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Yeah, that was tongue in cheek, sadly. Last time I tried to go I couldn't even work out where it had been - well, to be fair, I'd only ever been there in the dark and it was always lit up then! :D

I had an Indian Take a way delivered to the car park

On 27/11/2020 at 15:15, nbfiresprite said:

As it was in 2002.

cow pig.jpg

I got a certificate for eating mine all up and the Lump Hammer was brilliant too. Shame it's gone was a great place to stop. Does anyone know why it closed when we were there - ages ago - there was a constant stream of buses bringing hen parties and stag do's so it looked to be thriving.