Day trips...

robtheplod

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, roland elsdon said:

Ha just realised that my boat is about 1 mile into a tier 3 area.

I will exercise the 10 miles over through the Northants Warwick border, using my bike .

Once  in the exclusion zone (I will dodge the happy shoppers) core strength exercise is required ( winding paddles) will bring me back to the sunny uplands of Northants and I can take my essential trip to the chandlers.

I have exercised, avoided driving in a tier 3 and supported a local business.
That puts my public service above most politicians.
Wont bother going back to Warwickshire, I’m sure there will be canal blocks.

Just wait a few days...Other people are bound to break the rules,thus resulting in Northants entering tier 3...Then all your worries will be over!.?:P

15 minutes ago, Jerra said:

Surely if you are trying to comply you will train close to your home area and make sure you don't train in a tier 3 area.   What would you have done if like Scotland and Wales (at times) travel was limited to 5 miles or so.   Using exercise as a reason for going into a tier 3 area is IMO making excuses to do what you want to rather than what science advises.

I would however put pumping out the hold in the essential reasons for travel, assuming it can be done without meeting other people.

I guess whatever way you cut it there are going to be anomalies, our world is not built around these types of restrictions.

We are in tier 3 but are less than half a mile from tier 2.  So to stick by the rules we can’t walk the dog in the same places that we can do this week, so the restrictions in that respect get more restrictive.  I suspect many will inadvertently break the rules as it would be easy when driving to the shops to inadvertently cross the tier 3/tier 2 boundary on the way between home in tier 3 and a shop in tier 3.