Narrowboat for Sale in Scotland

Up-Side-Down

Featured Posts

This is for information rather than a sales pitch. I have no interest in this sale whatsoever.

From time to time forum members bemoan the fact that there are very few narrowboats for sale on Scotland's Lowland Canals. I see that a 2001, trad stern, 57' boat has just appeared on a FaceAche page with an asking price of £36,000. It's located 21 miles west of Edinburgh with its own mooring. Scottish Canals' residential mooring fees start at £2,250 at the western end of the Forth & Clyde Canal (Bowling) rising as you head east, so that by the time you get to Lochrin Basin, Edinburgh you'd be paying £4,000. The licence fee is about £200 a year. Any serious enquirers can pm me.

22 hours ago, Up-Side-Down said:

This is for information rather than a sales pitch. I have no interest in this sale whatsoever.

From time to time forum members bemoan the fact that there are very few narrowboats for sale on Scotland's Lowland Canals. I see that a 2001, trad stern, 57' boat has just appeared on a FaceAche page with an asking price of £36,000. It's located 21 miles west of Edinburgh with its own mooring. Scottish Canals' residential mooring fees start at £2,250 at the western end of the Forth & Clyde Canal (Bowling) rising as you head east, so that by the time you get to Lochrin Basin, Edinburgh you'd be paying £4,000. The licence fee is about £200 a year. Any serious enquirers can pm me.

A link will help folk who are interested.