Sadie Heritage

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, wandering snail said:

For those who knew Sadie and Fred, money is being raised for a specially carved memorial seat to be placed in the Bower at Whittlesey.  If you would like to contribute, please pm me for details.  

First memory of Fred was an old working boat with a L plate on it.

• Happy 1

May we have more details? Are IWA and wrg involved? I remember Fred watching the historic boats moor at the Droitwich opening after he had moored up with no trouble  at all. He made Sadie very happy.

Edited by sueb
grammer

2 hours ago, sueb said:

May we have more details? Are IWA and wrg involved? I remember Fred watching the historic boats moor at the Droitwich opening after he had moored up with no trouble  at all. He made Sadie very happy.

I'm not sure, I know the BCN are. I will check tomorrow, thank you. As well as being so involved with boating Sadie was also a gifted and spirited member of a local folk dance group, Pig Dyke Molly who are also involved in fund raising for this bench. There is a crowdfunding page at https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/cheryl-jakes?utm_term=YvxpVjnb7