Lockdown life afloat

blackrose

Featured Posts

I have to admit I actually enjoyed the first lockdown. The weather was great, I was moored in a fantastic location and went for some nice walks and it also gave me the opportunity to get the boat painted.

This time it's obviously not going to be quite the same, but I guess you've got to make the best of it. I work from the boat most of the time and also have exercise equipment on board so I'll just keep myself busy. I have to say I'm glad I'm on a widebeam. I never found being cooped up in winter on a narrowboat much fun.

• Greenie 1

On 06/11/2020 at 08:24, LadyG said:

I bought a load of stuff for pickling, but have only a small botle of cider vinegar, and no sugar, back to the drawing board .......

Oops, thought I try baking the beetroot under the fire, two hours later, four crispy cinders!

Shopping tomorrow, out of alcohol, and meat of any sort. Still waiting for pizza dough to rise, it's been eight hours!

Edited by LadyG