What are the 5 most useless items?

Tracy D'arth

Featured Posts

I love the UPVC window salesmen. I express an interest and then ask if their warranty will match the age of my current windows. To which they reply yes, so I ask for a 135year one which is the age of our windows!! I did have them refurbished a few years ago and it cost me less than the cost of replacing them with UPVC ones. I currently a bit sick of the sight of windows - in the last week I have surveyed 270 most of them Victorian sashes, with a view to getting them refurbished. I'm glad I won't be paying the bill for doing the work.

I also like cavity wall salesmen as our house has 9" solid walls.

On a boat useless things are microwave, Darwin seats on the stern, ecofans, toasters, stern covers on a trad boat.

4 hours ago, Richard T said:

....stern covers on a trad boat.

I never understand why anyone would order and pay good money for these. 

Tonneau with back door covers for semitrad makes sense, but why, oh why do you need to ruin your paintwork by creating a damp trap to seal it in......notwithstanding trying to get out the back way and forgetting it's still on.

Anyhow, my contribution.

CWDF search function.