Webasto service / repair

Onewheeler

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Onewheeler said:

Yes, I'd found that. Someone had written a very detailed set of instructions with photos and I'm fairly sure that it was a pinned post here. Going back several years.

as i said if you send me a pm i can send it to you

Just now, Onewheeler said:

Ta! I think that's what is downloaded from Butler's. It was the helpful useful guide with photos that I was hoping to find.

you obviously do not want it. i have offered to send you the guide with photo's and you have declined it. 

36 minutes ago, Tonka said:

you obviously do not want it. i have offered to send you the guide with photo's and you have declined it. 

Apologies. I thought you were referring to the workshop manual which I've got from one of the dealers which is not particularly helpful. That link is, I think, the one I was looking for. Ta very much!

• 1 month later...
On 28/10/2020 at 12:13, Tonka said:

That was very useful. 20 minutes to remove the Webasto, a couple of hours dismantling and cleaning the insides in the kitchen (much of which was spent getting the pipe olive off the rather short stub of fuel pipe which I didn't want to cut as there wouldn't be enough to reassemble) and half an hour to fit. Nice hot water and radiator this morning ?

• Happy 2