Reenactment clothing

Ray T

Featured Posts

12 hours ago, Steve Priest said:

It’s a little Woolwich so it can’t be Water Sprite, but for my money it is a normal water bus, the roof is too rounded and the front windows aren’t  right for Rambler

I haven't seen more than two pics. of 'white' tripping boats..Rambler and Sprite........so further investigation is needed...
If the archives ever open again I'm intending spending a day there............looking for 'white' boats will now be one of the tasks.............................

On 22/09/2021 at 07:58, Graham_Robinson said:

Bit of a mystery that. I think it may well be Water Sprite/Pisces and a converted butty......................Rambler and Sprite are the only 'tripping' boats to carry a white livery AFAIK.......................................

I am certain it is not Water Sprite/Pisces. Here are a couple of images after Water Sprite had been sold by BW to Stanley Glover, who reinstated the original GUCC name and then leased it to Hillingdon Youth Service. Still in it's Waterbus condition (minus the seats!! )

1729164772_Stratford196401.JPG.80ff274bdc21da78f0cee7d0abec9931.JPG

1415724143_Uxbridge1967-01a.JPG.f60c62322cd1418dd189a0b63c3edef7.JPG

Edited by David Schweizer