Wales in near total lockdown.

dor

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Tonka said:

already being talked about in another thread.

I looked too, must have missed it. Sorry.

Eta:  I’m not so sure, this has just been announced as total lockdown; admittedly the Llangollen was already covered.

Edited by dor

What amazes me is all the reports and statistics about the virus reported from all corners of the world, Outer Mongolia, Fiji islands ect on telly and radio news, but not a single mention about the virus situation in southern Ireland, everyone could be dead there for all we know. Same with weather forecasts, totally ignored as if it doesn't exist. I know of course it's not a part of the UK but nor are many, many other countries that virus and weather reports have been reported on our news programs.

Edited by bizzard

1 minute ago, bizzard said:

What amazes me is all the reports and statistics about the virus reported from all corners of the world, Outer Mongolia, Fiji islands ect on telly and radio news, but not a single mention about the virus situation in southern Ireland, everyone could be dead there for all we know. Same with weather forecasts, totally ignored as if it doesn't exist.

where is southern Ireland

6 minutes ago, dor said:

Yes I have just seen that one.  I thought this was a new, more severe lockdown.

It is but I just tagged it on the end of the original 'Wales is shutting thread'.

https://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?/topic/108355-wales-to-close-its-border-friday-6pm/&do=findComment&comment=2540683

Edited by The Happy Nomad