Its back again!

David Mack

Featured Posts

Its really ood to know that there is only one boat in the world to this design, I am tempted, the crapper designed by Telford swings it for me.

The advert is once again in broken english, just like those from ages ok, do they keep selling this boat and then get it back under some sort of waranty claim and need to sell it again?

...............Dave

Personally I prefer my aircraft crutches to be aerodynamic and my boat crutches to be hydrodynamic.

I suspect the description is meant to refer to the "caught in the lock gates front end" as that is where most people with crutches store them.  Especially if they have a cratch .... 'ere hang on a minute, do you think? 

Although they claim the crutch at the back is designed to clear any bridge on the system I can think of six it won't without including any tunnels.

Wasn't this originally approaching £100K? 

I see we're still claiming it's eco-friendly-able.

6 hours ago, Hudds Lad said:

its worrying that in the current climate some rose tinted spec wearing dreamer looking for a “staycation” will buy it :( 

But don’t worry as it’s “brand new” apparently no need for a survey.........

4 minutes ago, Bod said:

I've asked for interior photos, and location, so I can see it before bidding.

Should I be holding my breath?

Bod

No. There’s no secret about the location, it’s at Tyseley on the GU, and I think interior photos have been posted on previous adverts. I don’t see this advert as a scam, the boat itself is a con though. It’s a standard shell with bits added, and other essential bits removed.

JP

45 Ft unique  luxury narrow boat, designed as a dutch barge. Never seen a Dutch barge that looks like that!
Built by Premiere Boat Builders in 2015. Premiere??
There Is only one boat in the world in this design. Thankfully!!
Please note the price is already discounted and is like a Christmas Present for the buyer. Really???
Has been built with high quality steel 12/10/8/4 Well I suppose that's one good thing about it.
Boat has been designed as an electric Eco boat powered by solar panels and supported by  outboard diesel engine for the winter  time. Can't see any solar panels!!
Inside: two fridges, washer machine, cooker with oven and grill, wood burner stove, sofa bed, one double bed, Jacuzzi bath, cassette Telford toilet. And a diesel outboard is going to power all that?? 
The front and back  doors have been designed to bring full size domestic equipment. OK
The front of the boat has been designed to  easily cut water and save money for fuel. And lift lock gates out of their sockets and smash other boat windows if you get too close.
and back has been designed for maximum capacity, covered by aerodynamic crutch. Yeah, right!!
The headroom is for a very tall person nearly 7 ft , and is designed to pass all lowest bridges in all of the UK. Are there many 7' tall people?
Boat safety valid till September 2021 Hmm?
Hull survey is not needed for the new build boat, but I have a survey. And your survey is worthless sunshine!!
Genuine customers only, please. Ha Ha!
No time wasters. Here's a good idea; you don't waste our time and we won't waste yours. I wonder when that "lady" will be back to tell us all off?

I cannot see why any of you think it's any uglier than every other narrow or wide beam boat on the system ESPECIALLY those with all the junk in the world stored on top. The only difference is the extra high bow which I will admit doesn't do it any favours but that is easily removed. All narrow boats are just a box on a hull. Absolutely nothing about any of them that is particulary pretty or out of the ordinary. They are designed to travel on narrow waterways and the term "sewer tube" is appropriately apt for ALL narrowboat style boats.

Now this IS a pretty boat.................images.jpg.32870e967ca971f4b87bf97ecdba21c9.jpg and no it isn't mine, unfortunately.