Copy of BSS Certificate

jddevel

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

As you have yacht insurance I assume you have a yacht and don't cruise the canals and non tidal rivers so you don't need a licence or bss.

Its probably best not to make assumptions as you are wrong about everything you have assumed.   My boat is based on the Non-tidal River Trent at Farndon and  its not a yacht its a motorboat....... or cruiser if you prefer.

Just because the insurance company has Yacht in its name does't limit it to insuring Yachts.

I do have a BSSC  and I do need a river license  to leave the marina.

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

As you have yacht insurance I assume you have a yacht and don't cruise the canals and non tidal rivers so you don't need a licence or bss.

Strange assumption :

Can you only use 'Admiral' insurance if you are an Admiral ?

And, to have 'Hastings' insurance do you have to live in Hastings

2 minutes ago, MartynG said:

Its probably best not to make assumptions as you are wrong about everything you have assumed.   My boat is based on the Non-tidal River Trent at Farndon and  its not a yacht its a motorboat....... or cruiser if you prefer.

Just because the insurance company has Yacht in its name does't limit it to insuring Yachts.

I do have a BSSC  and I do need a river license  to leave the marina.

This one 's a classic "Mid Warwickshire Yacht Club" I have never seen a yacht there   http://www.mwyc.co.uk/