Boat Dwellers Accommodation Needs Assessment

TheGoose

Featured Posts

On 17/10/2020 at 13:43, Machpoint005 said:

Perhaps it's just me, but I thought Skeg's remark was merely his way of expressing frustration, similar to "Oh dear, that's a pity", or "Sh1t". 

I thought Skeg was saying Arsenal are going to loose to city tomorrow and then lost the connection.

I store my data on a NAS in the basement, which then backs up daily to a cloud storage location.

This brings an easy way to publish stuff to the internet, but quite a few ISPs, and many employers, block access to it as it is not certificated. 

http://judgefamily.synology.me/scholargypsy/manual/

Edited by Scholar Gypsy

4 minutes ago, Scholar Gypsy said:

This brings an easy way to publish stuff to the internet, but quite a few ISPs, and many employers, block access to it as it is not certificated. 

Glad to see you have a directory called "stuff" every computer needs one of them ;)

2 minutes ago, Loddon said:

Glad to see you have a directory called "stuff" every computer needs one of them ;)

In my defence, all these files are also stored on my laptop, and the directories there have proper names (though slightly oddly "boat" is a subdirectory within "home").

Directories on a website are not (necessarily) a filing system.