This is the remix to ignition

LL 1975

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Tony Brooks said:

Read my edit above - I agree about fuse size. 

The relay, if there is one, will normally be a little square plastic cube, about 1" each way with four or five 6mm male blade connectors sticking out the bottom. It will probably be plugged into a base block and may be under a plastic box type cover.

The engine manual will tell you were it is but if you don't have one you will need to post photos of the whole engine area here or hope someone who has or has worked on your engine type to tell you.

Nice one Tony, I don’t have a manual but can’t see such a relay (I do know what you mean). I will proceed with working through each glow plug to identify one to isolate for now and, when I can get the part, to replace.

11 minutes ago, Detling said:

Those LED strips usually take 5 amp per reel on 12 volts but are polarity sesative unlike a car headlight bulb.   So although under gunnel strip lights look great they can really soak up the amps.

20 watts a real apparently