washing line ?

Aprilia

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, nbfiresprite said:

Two rails down either side of the saloon made from broom handles held in place with wardrode rail brackets at the ends and the middle. Washing on hangers. 

I have similar in the engine room but two chrome rails hanging down on these

image.png.9e80fcc42354bd00622489d36640999c.png

We just use an A frame clothes horse in front of the stove. Wet when we go to bed, dry when we get up in the morning.

Going down the Gt Ouse the other day the said A frame was in the front of the boat with two pairs of trousers on it when we left Ely. When we arrived at Denver it was nowhere to be found.

Didn't see it leave but leave it did.

46 minutes ago, Loddon said:

We just use an A frame clothes horse in front of the stove. Wet when we go to bed, dry when we get up in the morning.

Going down the Gt Ouse the other day the said A frame was in the front of the boat with two pairs of trousers on it when we left Ely. When we arrived at Denver it was nowhere to be found.

Didn't see it leave but leave it did.

Obviously it / they had “legged it.”

Washing Line Envy is a recognised condition for some boaters.   It lays dormant within the body until triggered by passing the bottom of gardens on a fine drying day.  In  my experience, it is the traditional linear line that causes the greatest outbreaks - the rotary style has nothing like the same effect.

• Haha 1

IMG_20201011_120338.jpg.9bfc1581cf61e2b6e17e5de1fe1edb85.jpg

4 lengths of line I can tie across the curtain rails for bigger items, for the rest I just use the lower curtain rail. Along the length of the boat that's usually plenty for one wash load. 

Retractable drying line/rack. Mount anywhere high up. I've got one in the bathroom on the boat. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Metaltex-Laundry-Drier-Portofino-White/dp/B000FKP6W2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=retractable+clothes+dryer&qid=1602444355&sr=8-1

Other brands are available ?

4-line-retractable-14-meter-washing-line-airer-dryer-[2]-2508-p.png