Lit me stove

blackrose

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Leggers do it lying down said:

Had to start my engine yesterday to charge my batteries because my solar panels no longer produce enough ? its autumn for sure!.....On the upside,burner has to be lit,so I can have toast again!!??

Had our engine running earlier. Not done enough cruising this week to keep the batteries topped up. Unusual for us but we will be heading into a marina tomorrow for a night or two tomorrow. 

Oddly not had the heating on much though.

39 minutes ago, Naughty Cal said:

Had our engine running earlier. Not done enough cruising this week to keep the batteries topped up. Unusual for us but we will be heading into a marina tomorrow for a night or two tomorrow. 

Oddly not had the heating on much though.

It’s not that cold, but just damp and horrible in Abingdon, the weather that is, Abingdon is great. The Thames went up by about 8 inches by this morning, but has gone back down a bit, so they must have opened the weir below us up a bit.  The water is flying past though.