Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Trace

Televisions

Featured Posts

18 hours ago, WotEver said:

Yep. If you draw a sine wave then add the second harmonic over the top, then the third, and keep going... you get a square wave :)

To be pedantic (before anyone else is), you only need the fundamental and the odd harmonics!

 

Chris G (who still occasionally uses Fourier Transforms)

  • Greenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Batavia said:

To be pedantic (before anyone else is), you only need the fundamental and the odd harmonics!

 

Chris G (who still occasionally uses Fourier Transforms)

I originally wrote “... third harmonic, fifth harmonic...” but then changed it ‘cos I couldn’t remember if that was right (it was a long time ago). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WotEver said:

I originally wrote “... third harmonic, fifth harmonic...” but then changed it ‘cos I couldn’t remember if that was right (it was a long time ago). 

Trust your memory!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Batavia said:

Trust your memory!

 As I got older my long term memory is ok, but short term, not so, hence remembering where I put my keys.........

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Chewbacka said:

 As I got older my long term memory is ok, but short term, not so, hence remembering where I put my keys.........

There are three things I can never remember...

 

... er...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WotEver said:

There are three things I can never remember...

 

... er...

Did I mention my short term memory wasn’t as good as it used to be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chewbacka said:

Did I mention my short term memory wasn’t as good as it used to be?

I’m not sure. Do I know you, young man?

  • Greenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.