Price discrepancies between surveyors.

Microsoft

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Bee said:

You can't win with underwater problems. Boat has never suffered from MIC (As far as I can tell) but is now in slightly brackish water in Belgium. Bottom now seems to be covered in blasted barnacles and mussels. Next year, Covid permitting, will be in France where no doubt it will be attacked by something else.  I seriously wonder if steel is the best material any more. Riveted iron? GRP? not wood surely?

They are probably feasting on the microbes... ??

• Horror 1

3 hours ago, Bee said:

You can't win with underwater problems. Boat has never suffered from MIC (As far as I can tell) but is now in slightly brackish water in Belgium. Bottom now seems to be covered in blasted barnacles and mussels. Next year, Covid permitting, will be in France where no doubt it will be attacked by something else.  I seriously wonder if steel is the best material any more. Riveted iron? GRP? not wood surely?

A similar thread running on FB about painting base plates and reports of them covered in mussels which lead to the question, do the mussels have an adverse effect on steel ?