“Boating Beyond Repair” warning to Newbies How not to buy a boat

PD1964

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, frangar said:

Seems empty….oh well. I’m sure you will amuse yourself. Mind the bigger boys don’t beat you up. 

It looks full enough to me. I’m the person that bought AWOL. 

There's a certain amount of irony in people complaining about the quality of a YouTube channel in a thread where the quality of discussion has reached rock bottom. Can we maybe cut out the personal insults, unfounded generalisations and false sense of superiority?

• Greenie 1

3 hours ago, BrumBargee said:

There's a certain amount of irony in people complaining about the quality of a YouTube channel in a thread where the quality of discussion has reached rock bottom. Can we maybe cut out the personal insults, unfounded generalisations and false sense of superiority?

Precisely. A lot of assumptions, ignorance and down right nastiness. 

• Greenie 1

On 16/05/2021 at 08:45, CV32 said:

He looks like a little boy with a bit of bum fluff on his chin, it's his girl friend I would be scared of ?

Reminds me a bit of the Bamford seaside cards that were popular years ago way before Youtube  ,she is twice the size of him.

• Greenie 1

32 minutes ago, Troyboy said:

Reminds me a bit of the Bamford seaside cards that were popular years ago way before Youtube  ,she is twice the size of him.

I'd forgotten about those.

7 hours ago, Troyboy said:

Shows he's got good taste then. Not a big fan of very thin women - oh god, does that make me a sexist thin hater?

11 minutes ago, manxmike said:

Shows he's got good taste then. Not a big fan of very thin women - oh god, does that make me a sexist thin hater?

I am a thin woman enthusiast!

The nearer the bone,the sweeter the meat.

10 minutes ago, Chris John said:

Once again the “moderators” allow the personal insults from those that are clearly perfect in every way. Embarrassing themselves and the forum again! 

But how do you know the moderators have seen them.

If you have felt the need to report them then fair enough, but if you havent?

8 hours ago, Troyboy said:

They seam to be a nice couple to tell the truth 

young yes but I am sure we’ll all have made mistakes 100%
and size well who cares it don’t matter 

On 20/09/2020 at 10:32, PD1964 said:

Yes one minute their pleading poverty next they have what looks like a £40K plus boat

They refuse to answer the questions in their Vlog comments of how they have achieved buying it?

Who cares good luck to them all your post sound like your Turning  green ?

• Greenie 1
  • Love 1