alde comfort

haza

Featured Posts

hi every one ,at the moment i have the alde comfort  in my 55 foot boat ,i was thinking abt upgrading ,i would like to leave the two rads in place and get some thing a bit more up to date to run them .is there anything out there what would be fit for purpose,thanks

I suspect not because the new Aldes say they must not have copper in the system so replacing all of that could prove expensive. I don't know if the Truma is approved for boat use or if it runs central heating. I think there is a gas powered Eber look a like. Otherwise you are into the Webasto & co boilers.

i have a refleks diesel fire only ,which is very good and my alde is all in place but it never gets used.i was thinking when i dont want to use the reflek ,i could switch over to lpg gas .but  my alde is old and could do with a good and proper service ,or replaced by some thing more modern 

thanks for that if i do ever use it again i would get it serviced ,but the guy who did it one  time as stopped doing them a mr cudmoore or some thing like that ,also i dont think there are many people who do service the alde comfort .the last time i did have it done was by some one from anglo welsh and that seemed a waste of money to be honest with you 

• Greenie 1