Wow! 11 years...

Isoult

Featured Posts

Just now, Isoult said:

I'm just about to embark on 11 years aboard my ickle narrowboat.  When I first came to this forum I was berated, stalked (literally) and insulted on every post I made asking for advice.  I didn't listen to them and here I still am, a month away from my 11 year anniversary. ?

I felt like reaching out to other people looking to start a new life aboard a boat and to show them that negative people don't have to define them or put them off. ♥️

20200825_175847.jpg

Congratulations and good for you, I still love that feeling of walking down the path and seeing my boat

• Happy 1

41 minutes ago, Machpoint005 said:

It's not at all to my taste (I go for uncluttered/minimalist) - but it's your boat, so you were right to do whatever you wanted with it.

I started off uncluttered and a minimalist fan but I've kind of found my thang. It's taken a long time!

Your boat your rules.

When I look at the pic I'm reminded of an old Victorian railway carraige, it looks splendid.

Edited by The Happy Nomad

18 hours ago, tree monkey said:

Congratulations and good for you, I still love that feeling of walking down the path and seeing my boat

Yup, sure beats the feeling of walking down the towpath and seeing a gap where your boat should be! ?

(Happened to me once with the shareboat when a "friend" decided to play a practical joke and moved my boat whilst we were shopping). ?

Edited by cuthound
Phat phingers
  • Greenie 1