Lister ST3 rebuild

RussellBa

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, RussellBa said:

Hi Tony can you recall the size of the washers on the banjo bolts on the fuel pipes in the engine, I thought it might be worth getting some in just in case.

We have them in stock, give Sue a rig and she'll sort you out

01926 356200 - Marine Engine Services

Richard

23 minutes ago, RussellBa said:

Hi Tony can you recall the size of the washers on the banjo bolts on the fuel pipes in the engine, I thought it might be worth getting some in just in case.

There are the big feed banjos to the injector pumps, I think the leak off pipes use an olive to the injector but can't be sure they don't have small banjos, and if its anything like the SLs some were self bleeding with a small banjo on small pipes linking the injector pumps to the leak off pipe. If its not self bleeding its a single soft washer on the pump bleed screws.  I am not sure I would bother until I had identified any leak. Just tightening a union may cure such a leak. I have known the leak off pipe system to fracture as well so its not realistic to carry all the potential spares you might need.