Helpful experienced guy looking for crewing opportunities.

Andy Tee

Featured Posts

I’m available as crew, or help move boats, based in Lancashire but happy to travel..

64 years young, fit and active, Non smoker. Have RYA inland waterways helmsman and National Dayboat coastal waters certificates,  Well experienced, good with engines,  electrics,  plumbing etc.. 

I am semi retired, and what work I do tends to be at weekends, so I’m free Monday to Friday most of the time, and some weekends if needed.. No charges, although being fed and watered occasionally is always appreciated.
Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy, you may remember that I contacted you earlier this month looking for help from Rufford through to New Mills. We now know that we can pick our boat up on Monday bank holiday and I was wondering if you would spare a few days to help us, especially through Rochedale 9 as I am not strong enought to do the locks on my ownl. We are happy to fetch and carry you, plus feed and water you on what should be an interesting trip.

HOpe to hear from you.

Bridget