Toilet leesan blocked HELP!

Mila

Featured Posts

Hello, I need some advice if anyone knows about this please tell me, I just had done the pump out and clean the toilet, but the brush got stuck and after finally I got it out its seemed normal, now I drop some loo roll and maybe was too thick cause its not working anymore, the macerator still going but it doesn’t suck the water, is like its mashes but not “sucking” To make the waste go,

Im desperate and panic now, .. any advice?

Stick your hand round the back of the porcelain pan and find the rubber tube that goes from outlet down to macerator at floor level.

Give it a couple of sharp squeezes whilst doing a large flush.

If this fails to work, its take it apart I am afraid.

8 minutes ago, matty40s said:

Stick your hand round the back of the porcelain pan and find the rubber tube that goes from outlet down to macerator at floor level.

I dont know wich is the rubber tube on this one, I had a lookon the back side, the conection and I can see the macerator but I cant find any rubber part what I can squizze.. ;(!!

image.jpg

B252746A-E3C8-4709-82AB-E7A4E637392A.jpeg

36 minutes ago, matty40s said:

6 minutes ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Not the same loo.

Rubber bit is with hose clamp onto white waste elbow.

With ‘not the same loo’ you mean not the same at the diagram? Because it doesnt look similar at all! I just bought this boat few months ago and the ex owner didnt gave me somuch imformation,and now I dont know what to do! :( 

the part on this photo, that black bit have water on the top, that is the part you meant? Thanksss

A883572B-EE8F-4591-B69F-16E7DFCF0C8B.jpeg

Oh, I don't know. Wouldn't have one of these given to me.

You will just have to pull it apart and unblock it, something you will get very adept at doing, like every time you have a female onboard.

Chuck it out and get a Baby Blakes Sea toilet, there is a cracker fully rebuilt and finished on ebay at present.  You will never need another.

• Greenie 1

5 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

And in future make sure whatever goes down there has been eaten first and cheap loo paper, no wet wipe, no super quily, on paper hankies, non of these products that say flushable. ONLY loo paper and whats been eaten

The cheaper the loo roll the better.

Or no loo roll at all is even better.

Someone once blocked up the pump out toilet on my previous boat and since then I don't allow it down my toilet. It goes into a bin like toilets in lots of other countries. 

You can use cheap toilet paper but that doesn't stop someone chunking loads of it down there which is just as bad as using a smaller amount of better quality paper.