Trevor, Llangollen - suggestions for car parking

Pie Eater

Featured Posts

Can anyone suggest somewhere near Trevor basin that I could safely leave a car for a couple of weeks? Last time SWMBO came home on buses and trains but I would prefer her not travelling on public transport at the present time.

I am aware of the public car parks in the area but would like somewhere secure.

3 hours ago, Pie Eater said:

Can anyone suggest somewhere near Trevor basin that I could safely leave a car for a couple of weeks? Last time SWMBO came home on buses and trains but I would prefer her not travelling on public transport at the present time.

I am aware of the public car parks in the area but would like somewhere secure.

You could ask the Anglo welsh hire base if they had room...or the Telford pub...both might involve offering payment. 

We left my brothers car in the Reeds car park for a few days. From memory we paid in the very friendly Pontcysyllte Tea Room. Only problem was once in there were there we chose to consume 1000’s of calories of the most delicious cakes!

6B557BB3-B485-48AB-A634-7671F44B49F9.jpeg

Long term parking in the area is very tight, just be conscious that even if you turn up and it's quiet the area can quite frankly become insanely busy, one badly parked car can cause chaos.

As a suggestion why not try Chirk, there is a train station there and it's not such a tourist hot spot