Where can I buy a big funnel?

blackrose

Featured Posts

21 minutes ago, blackrose said:

The biggest ones I can find on ebay are these things marketed as "Tractor Funnels", which measure 11" x 7" so they're not really that big.

Any ideas where I can buy something bigger?

UK-MADE-Large-Heavy-Duty-Funnel-with-Filter-Fuel-Garage-Petrol-Oil-DieseL

Is this for transferring diesel from a jerry can to the fuel tank per chance? If so, there are alternatives that don't need a funnel at all. A jiggle siphon can be set going and left to run itself. No mess, no spills, no taste of diesel! 

Jen

26 minutes ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

Is this for transferring diesel from a jerry can to the fuel tank per chance? If so, there are alternatives that don't need a funnel at all. A jiggle siphon can be set going and left to run itself. No mess, no spills, no taste of diesel! 

Jen

No it's not for that. It's for filling an outboard with petrol and not getting any in the water. I have a jiggle siphon but I don't really like using it for that job.

Just need a bigger funnel...

Edited by blackrose

On 06/08/2020 at 17:50, blackrose said:

No it's not for that. It's for filling an outboard with petrol and not getting any in the water. I have a jiggle siphon but I don't really like using it for that job.

Just need a bigger funnel...

Or maybe don't fill the can quite so full?  Hard to miss an 11 X 7 funnel unless your can is to heavy or too full I'd have thought? I use that size funnel for diesel from a part filled 25 litre container and don't miss. A bigger funnel brings a bigger storage problem. Just a thought.  :)