Iseki oil filter

Ploos1

Featured Posts

Help needed once again. My 1990 boat has an Isuzu 3kc1 engine (beta marine). The oil filter sold to me by my local car parts place is not right and leaks. A bit of internet searching has not really helped but narrowed it down to Fram Ph6811  or a Baldwin B179 as possibles. Have no old filter to check any numbers. Can anyone advise? 

Many thanks in anticipation.

The Inline filters website has equivalents and OEM applications for both Fram and Baldwin. Either look up your engine  and find a filter or the filters you think might be right and see if your engine is listed.

N

5 hours ago, Ploos1 said:

Help needed once again. My 1990 boat has an Isuzu 3kc1 engine (beta marine). The oil filter sold to me by my local car parts place is not right and leaks. A bit of internet searching has not really helped but narrowed it down to Fram Ph6811  or a Baldwin B179 as possibles. Have no old filter to check any numbers. Can anyone advise? 

Many thanks in anticipation.

Question - did Beta ever marinise Isuzu?

Thanks .... I will try inline filters. The engine has Beta Marine and Isuzu clearly labelled on it. Perhaps a forum member has a similar engine and could check for numbers on their filter?