Moorings available Reading Berkshire

Nige123

Featured Posts

Hi all I have some mooring space coming up at Southcote Moorings near Reading in Berkshire.

Semi rural location on opposite side of public towpath with private access. 

It has Car parking. Rubbish collection point. Water. Electric (via meters) & is accessed via locked gates.

At the end of the road we have Lidl & Aldi next to each other & a nice pub (The Cunningman) just 200m from the car park.

And if golf is your thing you will find a course 1/2 mile away.

Reading town centre is a 20min cycle ride along the tow path.

Pumpout is to be installed soon with any luck but we are using a trailed version if desperate (extra charge). 

We have fuel & coal deliveries to your door so to speak & you will be kept up to date on our whatsapp group for details of whats going on.

The site was taken over by us last year (So please forget any bad press you may have seen about the site as it's under new management now)

& we are in the middle to restoration works on site but this has been on hold due to Covid 19.

The site is non live aboard sorry & at the moment we only have narrowboat spaces but hope to have others moorings ready soon.

It's a small village of 20 odd boats & we all try to get along, so I am looking for like mined people to fill a 45ft space & a 40ft space. 

For more details email me on nige.shakes@gmail.com for application form.

What 3 words location is loss.dozen.rash 45ft and taped.dark.vibrate 40ft (approximate locations only) 

many thanks

Nigel West

SC Moorings Ltd

Burghfield Bridge 

Burghfield Road

Reading RG30 3RA