Milton Keynes Marina

Sarmap39

Featured Posts

Hi We are looking at potential long term moorings for our new 70ft widebeam we are looking at purchasing, does anyone have any experience of the Peartree MK Marina? We are also looking at the new Campbell Wharf marina so any experiences would be gratefully received. Campbell Marina seems alot more expensive especially for a widebeam 

We have recently left campbell wharf marina but having spent a year there can recommend it. Good facilities and run by lovely managers. Nice community. Don't know too much about Peartree marina although have heard that getting on some of the berths can be tight.. (especially in a wide beam) so prob best to check that out before committing. Campbell wharf is ideally situated for the town and public transport etc.. 

6 hours ago, Sarmap39 said:

Hi We are looking at potential long term moorings for our new 70ft widebeam we are looking at purchasing, does anyone have any experience of the Peartree MK Marina? We are also looking at the new Campbell Wharf marina so any experiences would be gratefully received. Campbell Marina seems alot more expensive especially for a widebeam 

Just a heads up but a 70ft widebeam is going to be less than fun to move on the GU....what width are you thinking? I'd either look for a smaller boat or at the North East waterways if you are ever thinking of taking out of a marina.

• 1 month later...

The pumpout there wasn't great - I preferred to cruise up to Baxter's for a friendly service. Last time I went to PB I had to try to do it alone, it was lucky there was a guy hanging around who offered to help but it wasn't guaranteed and he said you had to pay for a second token if one didn't do it and my tank was small but it was roof access. These things matter but I was a visitor not living there.