Conflicting advice about loo roll in pump out toilets

Featured Posts

On 30/08/2020 at 23:42, Alan de Enfield said:

The iniquitous 'Bum-Gun' widely used (every toilet) in Cambodia, Vietnam and other countries.

Hmm...How About That?! Bum Guns - Seeyousoon.ca

As we live in India ( wife born there all be she is half Irish half German lol)when not here on the boat all our toilets in both flats have these have these. When buy a house off plan you can have these which are called European or hole in the ground type called Indian.

17 minutes ago, Oddjob said:

As we live in India ( wife born there all be she is half Irish half German lol)when not here on the boat all our toilets in both flats have these have these. When buy a house off plan you can have these which are called European or hole in the ground type called Indian.

When I was 'in work' we had a factory in France, one day on the trip from the airport to the factory I needed to use the 'conveniences' and we stopped at a cafe.

Went thru' to the back following the toilet signs and came out into a big, open, tiled shower room with a set of Gymnasts rings hanging from the ceiling, a hole in the floor and a couple of 'footprints' moulded into the floor.

It took a few moments but I worked out what to do, and whilst hanging on the rings noticed a stick leaning up in the corner, and soon found out why.

Miss the hole and you needed the stick to chase the turd around and poke it down the hole.

Hence the old saying "getting the shitty end of the stick" (Make sure you pick it up correctly)

And 'they' call Asians 'third-world'.

France is a lovely country but spoiled by the people.

I was told that some of the toilet blocks in the London docks had separate "European" and "Asian" toilets, the latter being the hole in the ground variety for the benefit of certain foreign seamen and not a type of apartheid. For some cultures, the idea of putting your bare bottom on a seat that has been sat on by someone else's bare bottom is unthinkable. 

Now that we have the virus around, we need a device that minimizes contact for motorway service areas. I look forward to bidet style toilets, that detect your arrival via ir, give you a few seconds to position yourself in hover mode over what would have been the seat area and do your business, then give you a 30 second spray followed by a 5hp jet blast of hot air. Then follows a 10 second delay for you to secure your garments before the door automatically opens.  This paperless loo could then be adapted for boats. :)

Edited by system 4-50

4 minutes ago, system 4-50 said:

Now that we have the virus around, we need a device that minimizes contact for motorway service areas. I look forward to bidet style toilets, that detect your arrival via ir, give you a few seconds to position yourself in hover mode over what would have been the seat area and do your business, then give you a 30 second spray followed by a 5hp jet blast of hot air. Then follows a 10 second delay for you to secure your garments before the door automatically opens.  This paperless loo could then be adapted for boats.

Sheesh -

All with a 20Kw genset to power the gizmo...

6 minutes ago, system 4-50 said:

Now that we have the virus around, we need a device that minimizes contact for motorway service areas. I look forward to bidet style toilets, that detect your arrival via ir, give you a few seconds to position yourself in hover mode over what would have been the seat area and do your business, then give you a 30 second spray followed by a 5hp jet blast of hot air. Then follows a 10 second delay for you to secure your garments before the door automatically opens.  This paperless loo could then be adapted for boats.

A man traveling by plane and in urgent need to use the mens room is nervously tapping his foot on the floor of the aircraft. Each time he tried the mens room door, it was "OCCUPIED".

The stewardess, aware of his predicament suggested that he go ahead and use the ladies room, but cautioned him against using any of the buttons inside.

The buttons were marked "WW, WA, PP and ATR".

Making the mistake that so many men make in disregarding the importance of what a woman says, the man let his curiosity get the best of him and decided to try the buttons anyway.

He carefully pressed the first button marked "WW" and immediately warm water sprayed all over his entire bottom.

He thought, "WOW, the women really have it made!".

Still curious, he pressed the button marked "WA" and a gentle breeze of warm air quickly dried his hind quarters.

He thought that was out of this world! The button marked "PP" yielded a large powder puff which delicately applied a soft talc to his rear.

Well, naturally he couldn't resist the last button marked "ATR".

When he woke up in the hospital he panicked and buzzed for the nurse.

When she appeared, he cried out, "What happened to me?! The last thing I remember is I was in the ladies room on a business trip!"

The nurse replied, "Yes, you were having a great time until you pressed the 'ATR' button which stands for Automatic Tampon Remover... Your penis is under your pillow!"

6 hours ago, system 4-50 said:

Now that we have the virus around, we need a device that minimizes contact for motorway service areas. I look forward to bidet style toilets, that detect your arrival via ir, give you a few seconds to position yourself in hover mode over what would have been the seat area and do your business, then give you a 30 second spray followed by a 5hp jet blast of hot air. Then follows a 10 second delay for you to secure your garments before the door automatically opens.  This paperless loo could then be adapted for boats. :)

Sorry about the accent 

• Haha 1