User Manual help request

Drew Peacock

Featured Posts

Hi All

Sorry if this is an old chestnut but I need a bit of help.

I have just put down a deposit on a lovely Midway 58 (circa 2012/13) - it comes with a CE mark and D of C etc but unfortunately no user manual.

I am informed that the RCD does not actually apply once the boat is second hand and therefore a user manual is not legally required - however, I am pretty anal about this sort of thing so in the absence of the original I have decided I will attempt to produce my own.

Are there any owners out there who can send me a copy of their user manual so I can use it as a template? Preferably a similar era boat from the same manufacturer please!

Many thanks!

Hi, are we talking about the boat builders Midway, so your buying a 58ft Midway built Narrowboat?

If so can you link the For Sale Ad, so people that might have a similar boat can see, as every boat is different.

Edited by PD1964

Hi

I have an identical boat from Midway just a few little differences in fit out 2012. I am going to my boat this weekend for the first time since you know what (hooray). If you PM with an email address I can then send you all the details I have.

I also so have some build photos if you’re interested.

• Greenie 1

38 minutes ago, dor said:

Needs posts, not PMs.  Appears to be five.

I was suggesting that the PM was sent in the opposite direction to someone with less than five from someone with more. But it seems the 5 is now outdated.

1 hour ago, ditchcrawler said:

I was suggesting that the PM was sent in the opposite direction to someone with less than five from someone with more. But it seems the 5 is now outdated.

I seem to remember at one of the updates it was announced that no minimum number of posts were required to PM