YouTube video help

badgerbag

Featured Posts

Hi, can anyone help?

A couple of months ago I found a rather good video of a boat going up the Atherstone flight, very professionally done, with lots of windlass work, and rushing water and background music of, I think, banjo music, rather than the usual wind and flapping anoraks. The film maker had made a couple of canal based films and some on other topics, and I think she might have had her own YouTube channel.

I promised to sent it to a friend and now, of course, I can’t find it.  It’s a bit of a longshot but if it rings a bell with anyone I’d love find it again. 
cheers

3 minutes ago, Ray T said:

This one? Atherstone flight. Not sure about the banjo though.

That is one I was thinking of but thought it was one of Rebecca's rather than Mike's, I didn't go and look for it to check. Rebecca's is probably of long lining up Audlem.

4 minutes ago, badgerbag said:

Many thanks. It was Aquarius and Ilford, not a banjo but a flute, God I must be loosing it!

Thanks everyone!

Not Atherston locks either but Audlem locks for Aquarius and Ilford.

19 hours ago, badgerbag said:

Dear oh dear, I couldn’t have got it more wrong if I’d tried. 

But thank you for doing so.  I really enjoyed watching the videos and I suppose it’s easy if you know what you’re doing ??