Blacking at Braunston Boats Ltd

Featured Posts

Hello,

I wonder if anyone could give me some feedback if they have had their boat blacked at Braunston Boats?

I usually black myself, but happen to be moored nearby and they have available slots for blacking (but you can't do it yourself). Any feedback appreciated if you've experience of them, thanks

I had mine done there a little over 2 years ago. They did a good job and were very thorough, they also welded on a couple of new anodes for me. I was booked in to have it done there again last month (I've always had it done every 2 years) but I had to postpone it until September.

I have used Braunston Boats for the last 3 blackings (and will use them again next time).  It's a good value for money, no fuss, professional service and if you are a live aboard you can stay onboard during the work.  As mentioned above, welding and repairs services are also available.

• 8 months later...
12 hours ago, Markinaboat said:

Thinking of booking in here for July as relocating the boat t the area. Is this the same yard that Roger Farrington operates put of as I may need some other work doing?

Yes