Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Bewildered

Idiot snowflake kicks swans

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, Laurie Booth said:

Snowflake is a term used by some black people to refer to white people.

I am glad you mentioned that, I was sure that was the case, but not sure enough to post.

For me the term Snowflake has too many meanings to be of any use, other than to apply to the fluffy white stuff falling from the sky.

11 hours ago, Bewildered said:

I have no idea why that guy decided to approach those kids with a boathook in his hands but when you look at it objectively it looks like he was trying to put a stop to their disgusting behaviour and because they outnumbered him he decided to arm himself. Perhaps he just happens to have the boathook in his hands, 

The boater in question does  always have a boathook in his hand as he is constantly picking plastic bags out of the canal from his boat. I've passed him dozens of times and he is always doing it. 

It's actually a light weight boathook made of very thin wall aluminium with a plastic end. 

If you can harm someone with one of these you are a better man than me, Gungadin. 

• Greenie 2

40 minutes ago, Jerra said:

I am glad you mentioned that, I was sure that was the case, but not sure enough to post.

For me the term Snowflake has too many meanings to be of any use, other than to apply to the fluffy white stuff falling from the sky.

Remember the 70's TV series 'Love thy Neighbour'

Honky, snowflake and many others ………………..

21 hours ago, magnetman said:

Lockdown fever 

And cabin fever 

And hot weather 

Recipe for disaster

You missed "Daily Mail Quote", although that also works without the other three...  :rolleyes:

On 29/06/2020 at 17:31, matty40s said:

At Stoke Bruerne, there is apparently a mad swan lady. Several new signs (non CRt) have appeared on the locks telling you not to let the swans in the lock. If you do this, the lady comes along and shouts at you.

Anyone who knows SB knows that the swans love going up and down in the top two locks with their cygnets and boats, and sit at the top gates waiting for boaters to open them.This has happened for years that I have seen.

Apparently, lower down the flight is another family of swans, which obviously get into the normal territorial fights when the two families meet.

This is why swan lady has put her notices up and runs around shouting at people to shut lock gates....even if another boat is coming the other way and can be seen exiting the next lock.

I'm convinced that some swans (and ducks) have worked out that if they get into a lock they will be rewarded with lots of bread!