hi all just got a boat bit of a project

wildbill

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, wildbill said:

boluks to this i was told to avoid this forums now i know why it all ended up just a load of crap wast of six punds  i am out of her bye

bill

lol are you a teenage girl....  ?

am sure your posts and progress are read with interest, a mod already said its ok to post here... so not sure what the problem is.

24 minutes ago, Tracy D'arth said:

At a wild guess, PD1964.

Why so unpleasant guys?

Bill, don't be put off, there are idiots and trolls on every forum.

TD'

I’m not a Troll or an Idiot, all I asked was If a staff member could move the thread to the suitable section as it was about Boat Building and Maintenance, obviously it is too difficult for the so called Staff Members to keep the sections in order. 
  All new members put their questions in New Members section and most times there is a more relevant section for the question, as I say maybe the so called Staff Members should take note, it’s not difficult.

7 hours ago, PD1964 said:

let alone understand the help given Bill.

With over 28 years at sea working on many rig's drill ships as a lifeboat cox and FRC cox been around small boats almost all my life i am sure i wont have the intelligence to understand the help given :(

bill

19 minutes ago, wildbill said:

With over 28 years at sea working on many rig's drill ships as a lifeboat cox and FRC cox been around small boats almost all my life i am sure i wont have the intelligence to understand the help given :(

bill

Well said Bill.

What is an FRC cox please?

TD'

33 minutes ago, wildbill said:

bill

I said understand after your little tissy tantrum, good to see your spelling has improved also. Well now you might post in the relevant section as obviously not “New to Boating” Bill

1 minute ago, PD1964 said:

I said understand after your little tissy tantrum, good to see your spelling has improved also. Well now you might post in the relevant section as obviously not “New to Boating” Bill

Only new to canal boats and smelly canals and it actually rude to comment on folks difficulty with spelling but i will forgive you as you cant help being a spelling pedantic it is a diagnosed  condition just like dyslexia so your forgiven :) 

• Greenie 1

1 minute ago, wildbill said:

Only new to canal boats and smelly canals and it actually rude to comment on folks difficulty with spelling but i will forgive you as you cant help being a spelling pedantic it is a diagnosed  condition just like dyslexia so your forgiven :) 

?good luck with your project?

• Greenie 1
  • Happy 1