Radcot Cottage for Sale

mark99

Featured Posts

It's a very attractive setting, but the price would discourage many of our readers here, I suspect.

This may sound an odd criticism, but the house looks almost too perfect: you'd be afraid to live in it in case you scratched something. Perhaps this is just the estate agent making sure that it's presented at its very best - sellers of boats on Apollo Duck please note!

Lovely spot and historic crossing of the Thames, the pub used to be good (35 years ago with some excellent mounted locally caught specimen fish on the walls), used to be a large WW11 gun emplacement close to the bridge. I would have to get rid of all the moorings though.........

23 minutes ago, Tim Lewis said:

Pictures make it look amazing but they missed one:  

rad.JPG

Estate agents will do it every time!

Perhaps the sales brochure mentions "convenient access to local road network" or similar.

2 hours ago, Tim Lewis said:

Pictures make it look amazing but they missed one:  

rad.JPG

Who's been painting the road name on the tarmac? Google I suppose. Someone has to paint the name, take the picture, then wash off the paint before the council catches them. ?

4 hours ago, WotEver said:

Am I reading that correctly inasmuch as it doesn’t flood?

No, it means it floods really well - house, land, moorings......... could be advertised as Back To Nature Real River Living

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Do you do that at every set of traffic lights, or just those next to cottages? :giggles:

One it referring to when One is cruising on The River doncha' know

Five blasts if I can see the white's of their eyes....

(the amusing  thing is that I usually get an acknowledgement from vehicles crossing the bridge.....)