Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
huami

Retired Gay Guy with 45ft narrow boat seeks male companion for short and longer trips.

Featured Posts

Retired Gay Guy with 45ft narrow boat seeks male companion to help on short and longer trips. Experience is not necessary, just a helping hand at the locks etc. You have your own sleeping quarters on board and there would be all facilities (WiFi, shower, good food and no costs).

Possibly nice for someone who would like to try Narrowboat life before taking the plunge themselves? Or just as a "No Cost" holiday in these financially tight times?

Contact me if you would like more details:

Neil

20200318_120154.jpg

• Greenie 1

Hi Neil.

If you ever find your way onto the Erewash or surrounding areas I can lock-wheel for you.

On the Erewash now and have sent you a private message. 

Thanks for replying 

Neil 

Thanks for the thumbs up .... I look forward to his reply as I am so close to his location.