Galley sink

Tesla

Featured Posts

We had a very nice black composite sink (from Screwfix) on our last NB that was (IIRC) around 420cm deep. Sadly Screwfix don't seem to do them anymore and I can't find anything similar via Google so am looking for recommendations?

2 minutes ago, dor said:

Try googling "Asterite".

We've got a dark green one in the house.  Asterite is very resistant to scratching or marking and comes in a range of colours.

E.g.:  https://www.wayfair.co.uk/diy-plumbing/pdp/sol-72-outdoor-jianglin-15-bowl-inset-kitchen-sink-u001826672.html?piid=1218482899

That’s exactly the sort of thing, but sadly too deep. Thanks for the link though.

Asterite went bust! Try Blanco Favos 6s, one-and-a-half bowl, 860 x 435, or there’s a Blanco Favum around the same size if you only want a single bowl. I’m currently refitting the galley and have bought a Favos, not plumbed it in yet though! ETA: Took me ages to find anything less than 500 deep.

Edited by AndrewIC

2 minutes ago, AndrewIC said:

Asterite went bust! Try Blanco Favos 6s, one-and-a-half bowl, 860 x 435, or there’s a Blanco Favum around the same size if you only want a single bowl. I’m currently refitting the galley and have bought a Favos, not plumbed it in yet though!

Nice, that might do the trick, thanks.