BES plumbing supplies

dor

Featured Posts

A five star pat on the back for this company.  No connection, just a new customer.

I ordered a couple of small items about 3pm on-line.  Extra £4.95 for sub-£50 delivery, but next day standard.  Rang them about 5pm to add a couple more small items if possible.  Said that the order was being processed, but would raise a new order and as I had already paid the delivery charge he wouldn't add another.

Items arrived by UPS at 10:15 this morning.    Good service eh?

Also prices very competitive and better range of products than Screwfix or Toolstation.

• Greenie 1

2 hours ago, dor said:

A five star pat on the back for this company.  No connection, just a new customer.

I ordered a couple of small items about 3pm on-line.  Extra £4.95 for sub-£50 delivery, but next day standard.  Rang them about 5pm to add a couple more small items if possible.  Said that the order was being processed, but would raise a new order and as I had already paid the delivery charge he wouldn't add another.

Items arrived by UPS at 10:15 this morning.    Good service eh?

Also prices very competitive and better range of products than Screwfix or Toolstation.

I've used them for some time and they've always been good, but you need to be a little careful as they are more trade oriented and tend (on the website) to assume that you know what you are looking at and what you need.

41 minutes ago, system 4-50 said:

I've used them for some time and they've always been good, but you need to be a little careful as they are more trade oriented and tend (on the website) to assume that you know what you are looking at and what you need.

So are most plumbers merchants but at least they have a good catalogue where if you are not sure what you need you may find it by browsing, even has pictures

Have used them for years as a tradesperson. It is worth asking for a printed catalogue as the web site does not always scan what you ask for, especially you are not trade minded and don't know the various options.

You may have difficulty if you want gas related items (LPG hoses, governors etc.) if you cannot supply a Gas Safe reg number.