Russell Newbery

Callum4878

Featured Posts

Hi all,

anyone know where I could get a manual for a RN dm3 please? I realise the RN register is probably the best place to look, bu  I am in the process of buying one, and don’t  want to join until the sale has completed, hopefully in a couple of weeks.

1 minute ago, Callum4878 said:

I’m having a full survey done, hopefully it will go through ok, but you never know do you. Then I could be looking for a Gardner or Lister manual.

Okay, but I see now harm in joining anyway - you can always leave.  No matter, it's your choice.

I don't have the Russell Newbery engine manual, but I do have a copy of the index, which I have pasted below.

Russell Newbery Engine Owners Manual

Covers All Models

Contents

1. Owners Beard Cultivation.
  2. How to spell Russell Newbery, Newbury, Newberry?
  3. Maintenance of Owners Pipe.
  4. Tobacco. Selection and Storage.
  5. Stoking, Lighting, Smoking and Extinguishing Pipe.
  6. Recommended Neckerchief Colour (red).
  7. Neckerchief Installation.
  8. Side Hatch Opening.
  9. Brasso Polishing.
  10. Supercilious Sneer. Adoption and Deployment when encountering lesser engine types.

Seriously though, if you do decide to buy the boat, enjoy it and the engine.

Jen

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks for list, very good! I especially like No10 which I have begun to practice even prior to ownership ?

11 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Hi @rustynewbery is the man to contact. Send him a pm on here as he has one and is mad on them he will help you out.

Would if I could figure out how to do that!

3 minutes ago, Callum4878 said:

Thanks for list, very good! I especially like No10 which I have begun to practice even prior to ownership ?

Would if I could figure out how to do that!

If you go into the search engine and click other and then members and type in rustynewbery he will come up. Click on the send message icon and contact him or would you rather I rang him and told him?