Alvecote pump out

manicpb

Featured Posts

I called Alvecote this morning to no answer, on checking their website I've realised they are closed on a Monday. So I will call again in the morning but in the meantime...

...anyone aware if they are fully up and running for pump outs? Are they on a timeslot operation or just turn up?

16 minutes ago, manicpb said:

I called Alvecote this morning to no answer, on checking their website I've realised they are closed on a Monday. So I will call again in the morning but in the meantime...

...anyone aware if they are fully up and running for pump outs? Are they on a timeslot operation or just turn up?

Until last year I was moored at Alvecote. They were just turn up then (on the diesel wharf). The pump out machine is not the newest but they usually managed.

• Greenie 1

2 hours ago, manicpb said:

They did the other halfs boat about 7 weeks or so ago, just turn up 

• Greenie 1

On 01/06/2020 at 11:38, manicpb said:

In March, when I phoned to find out whether they were closed due to lockdown, they told me the pump out service is open Fridays and Saturdays

• Greenie 1

1 hour ago, BlueStringPudding said:

In March, when I phoned to find out whether they were closed due to lockdown, they told me the pump out service is open Fridays and Saturdays

I have just spoken to them and this is the latest info 0930-1630 Tuesday to Saturday

• Greenie 2

Sorry, I should have followed up this really.

I stopped off Wednesday, ended up getting pumped out, gas and a top up of diesel, so all services available.

As we've established, they're closed Mondays but are operating as normal.

Thanks for the info everyone, it's a bit nervy when your getting close to full!