Residential moorings near Bath

JoanneRush

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Laurie Booth said:

Not when I was there, is under new management?

I've moored there for 11 years and as far as I'm aware you haven't moored there during that time, as I think we'd have met each other. 

The people I am most familiar with at those moorings are there either "most of the time" or "all of the time" - some stayed on board for the full duration of lockdown (and complied with lockdown regulations in all respects whilst there) 

10 hours ago, magpie patrick said:

I've moored there for 11 years and as far as I'm aware you haven't moored there during that time, as I think we'd have met each other. 

The people I am most familiar with at those moorings are there either "most of the time" or "all of the time" - some stayed on board for the full duration of lockdown (and complied with lockdown regulations in all respects whilst there) 

Who manages it now?

Edited by Laurie Booth

7 hours ago, Laurie Booth said:

Who manages it now?

Does it matter? I am describing the situation now and you are describing it then. The moorings opened 32 years ago, you don't have to change the management for the management to change (that sounds a bit philosophical, but it's true) although one of the original partners has died as has the long term caretaker.