Cross bed mattresses on eBay

Featured Posts

Hi all. I see there have been a few threads on cross bed mattresses and the consensus seems to be that Edwardian Bedding is the place to order from. I've messaged them through their website and am waiting for a quote.

Meanwhile, does anybody have any experience of the eBay seller custom-made-mattresses? They're based in Bolton, and are posting some very reasonable prices on their eBay page:

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=274219715941&category=15263&pm=1&ds=0&t=1589376421645

Thanks.

Hello, I bought a 9" deep mattress from this company 6 years ago. It was made to my measurements and fitted perfectly. Sorry to say, that although it is used only 5 months per year and gets turned frequently, it is no longer very comfortable and will be replaced soon. It hasn't really been comfy for last couple of years, hope this is useful.

Garry.

• Greenie 1

2 minutes ago, mad dog n' Englishman said:

Hello, I bought a 9" deep mattress from this company 6 years ago. It was made to my measurements and fitted perfectly. Sorry to say, that although it is used only 5 months per year and gets turned frequently, it is no longer very comfortable and will be replaced soon. It hasn't really been comfy for last couple of years, hope this is useful.

Garry.

Very useful. Thanks Garry.

Yes indeedy. We've had ours thirteen years (blimey!), O.K. we don't live aboard so it gets used maybe 30 nights in the average year, but it is still comfy. We can't really turn it because, as it folds two thirds/ one third, we couldn't raise it during the day if we did. I wonder how Mr. Mad Dog manages to do so; perhaps his is not a cross-model.d