Canal Plan AC not working?

larrysanders

Featured Posts

Hi I'm trying to plan a journey / route and site seems to be endlessly loading?  I've tried on a couple of laptops so I know it's the site - and not my computer.  Anyone else had problems recently ?    It happens when you put in your starting destination.  

2 minutes ago, larrysanders said:

Hi I'm trying to plan a journey / route and site seems to be endlessly loading?  I've tried on a couple of laptops so I know it's the site - and not my computer.  Anyone else had problems recently ?    It happens when you put in your starting destination.  

It's working for me using both the quick search/route box and the "plan a journey" page

What starting point are you trying to enter please, and are you using the experimental new route entry screen or the old one?

4 hours ago, Wanderer Vagabond said:

I've just used it and, whilst the 'loading' circle comes up, you can still click over the options and it will continue to plan your route.

thanks you're right.  weird that the loading circle just doesn't go away.  doesn't normally do this.