Bullying by locals

Timx

Featured Posts

On 09/05/2020 at 08:44, blackrose said:

Not really. It seems like repeated attention-seeking to me. Some people bring it on themselves - it's like they can't help it.

That must be me2, !

If I ignore bullying it escalates, if I react I get zapped, I suspect I've got ZiTS [zero tolerance of idiots syndrome]. fortunately I am not a child trying to understand the unwritten rules.

Will this help?

free firewood, but ..................

No sanding before 10.30 when we have a hangover.

No running an imaginary engine at 04.30

No outdoor work in case it looks untidy.

No mooring if we don't  approve.

No actions of any sort if we don't approve.

No free firewood.

Edited by LadyG

5 minutes ago, eid said:

But was it relevant? Your inclusion of it would suggest so, in your eyes at least.

That is, as you imply, my decision, not yours. Don't try to pick a fight, please.

Edited by Athy

1 minute ago, Athy said:

That is my decision, not yours. Don't try to pick a fight, please.

I was merely stating how I read your post, and agreeing with the other posters conclusion. I'm not sure why you think I'm trying to pick a fight but that is also your decision I suppose. ?

3 minutes ago, eid said:

I was merely stating how I read your post, and agreeing with the other posters conclusion. I'm not sure why you think I'm trying to pick a fight but that is also your decision I suppose. ?

Impression rather than decision - and yes it is, so stop, now.

17 minutes ago, eid said:

But was it relevant? Your inclusion of it would suggest so, in your eyes at least.

]damn, I missed something .............. too tired to look back in anger ................ siesta time , after my Lidl update [not to be missed[

15 minutes ago, Athy said:

That is, as you imply, my decision, not yours. Don't try to pick a fight, please.

eeeeeeeks

27 minutes ago, LadyG said:

That must be me2, !

If I ignore bullying it escalates, if I react I get zapped, I suspect I've got ZiTS [zero tolerance of idiots syndrome]. fortunately I am not a child trying to understand the unwritten rules.

Will this help?

free firewood, but ..................

No sanding before 10.30 when we have a hangover.

No running an imaginary engine at 04.30

No outdoor work in case it looks untidy.

No mooring if we don't  approve.

No actions of any sort if we don't approve.

No free firewood.

Must be hard not being able to tolerate yourself?

• Happy 1

• 1 month later...

Learn how to tell people to f off darling when they come around looking through windows and also learn how to box and puch your weight in case plan A dont go down well.

If they are living nearby go and put your face up against their windows and see how they like it, living a travelling lifstyle requires a no nonsense attitude for at least fifty peercent of the time unfortunately.

Naturally some people will not like this approach and thats fine they are welcome to enjoy plan A or B or simply walk on if they are not able to be respectful of other peoples property.

Edited by gemmaze
  • Greenie 1
  • Unimpressed 1

2 minutes ago, gemmaze said:

Learn how to tell people to f off darling when they come around looking through windows and also learn how to box and puch your weight in case plan A dont go down well.

If they are living nearby go and put your face up against their windows and see how they like it, living a travelling lifstyle requires a no nonsense attitude for at least fifty peercent of the time unfortunately.

Please don't give put such stupid advice, if you have problems living peacefully, please get help¬

• Greenie 1
  • Angry 1

On 17/05/2020 at 19:36, LadyG said:

I think the girl has probably had enough, I know I have.

I could hardly believe this is dragging on, so many hurtful and negative comments. 

I think it is outrageous, and really little to do with boating , a lot to do with ranting by some very unpleasant people.

Well frankly you have added nothing of any value yourself either!

• Greenie 1