Isuzu Domestic Alternator

Featured Posts

Well, thank you all who contributed, it has made my day a lot less stressful. 

I removed the ceramic washer from under the B-, turned the ignition on and the battery aux indicator lit up straight away. 

results according to my mastervolt monitor: 

Thank you all ?

E8373825-892D-4018-83C1-B464D87714BD.jpeg

1 minute ago, swmenzies said:

results according to my mastervolt monitor: 

How big is your bank?

That first line stating 100% certainly wasn’t, because the current was still falling. 

I’m keeping an eye on on it still, the voltage is staying the same and the amps are dropping off. 

Batteries, err  4x Trojan T105. Can’t remember the capacity of them , 220ah so 440 

Scott

18 minutes ago, swmenzies said:

I’m keeping an eye on on it still, the voltage is staying the same and the amps are dropping off. 

Batteries, err  4x Trojan T105. Can’t remember the capacity of them , 220ah so 440 

Scott

What's the  voltage at the alternator terminals? 

3 hours ago, swmenzies said:

Running for 10 minutes. Started at 79% 85A now 82% charged and charging at 13.5V & 75.2A

Your batteries are no where near 82% charged.  the percentage is lying to you. You need to see 14.4 or more at 6 amps or less

2 hours ago, swmenzies said:

Then you'll be looking for sub 8A at 14.4V or higher to be close to 100% charged.  When the current is in that region and hasn't dropped for 45 minutes then you've got there.

54 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

Your batteries are no where near 82% charged.  the percentage is lying to you. You need to see 14.4 or more at 6 amps or less

Oh... snap :)

• Happy 1