Lockdown blues, boater attacked at Norton Junction

matty40s

Featured Posts

So far overall reported crime is down since the lockdown.

I suspect the scrotes who do this type of thing stand out a bit more and are discouraged.

The Police are playing this down in my opinion using the term "assault".  They have failed to mention that a knife was involved and that the boater suffered wounding as a result.

Not good but there isn't enough general activity for the waterways to police themselves - its too easy for a lone boat to be watched and then targeted

See a minor mod carried out to Zulu over the winter to stop casual "visitors" to our front deck - I'm told by Lawrence (Williams) that it looks good and is reasonably working boat like - but I haven't seen it!

Clearly its easily removed as well............. 

zulu covers.jpg

Edited by Halsey

29 minutes ago, Halsey said:

Not good but there isn't enough general activity for the waterways to police themselves - its too easy for a lone boat to be watched and then targeted

See a minor mod carried out to Zulu over the winter to stop casual "visitors" to our front deck - I'm told it looks good and is reasonably working boat like - but I haven't seen it!

Clearly its easily removed as well............. 

zulu covers.jpg

That's to keep the natives in.

39 minutes ago, matty40s said:

That's to keep the natives in.

It is also in part to keep our springer spaniel from jumping in for a swim - you may recall he broke his neck last November and whilst he is getting better a jump off the deck isn't recommended any time soon - if ever!

Edited by Halsey