Tik Tok

jenevers

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, jenevers said:

Someone sent me a series of portrait photos of a person changing from a child to an adult, blending from one shot to the next. Very impressive  

l was told it’s available on an app called Tik Tok.

Anyone else seen it?

Call me old fashioned, but my Tik-Tok appliance simply shows the time.

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jenevers said:

Someone sent me a series of portrait photos of a person changing from a child to an adult, blending from one shot to the next. Very impressive  

l was told it’s available on an app called Tik Tok.

Anyone else seen it?

I think I've seen that and it's impressive and fascinating, let me see if I can find it.

Oh that was easy, assuming this is the one you meant

• Love 1

There are literaly thousands of this sort of junk amid all the rest of the junk on Youtube. They started way way before Tic Tok was even thought of. Who the hell cares. Tic Tok is just another way to make our children live even more in their pretend little worlds inside their phones.

1 hour ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Lost interest after the first 30 seconds I'm afraid.

Me too, but I don't think this is what the OP was referring to.  I'm guessing (can't be bothered to go look) that it's a morphing tool

On 20/04/2020 at 17:00, pete.i said:

There are literaly thousands of this sort of junk amid all the rest of the junk on Youtube. They started way way before Tic Tok was even thought of. Who the hell cares. Tic Tok is just another way to make our children live even more in their pretend little worlds inside their phones.

Yeah, none of us spend any time on our phones or other devices. We don't live in a virtual world talking about niche subjects that don't interest most other people in wider society. Let's blame the kids for everything! ?

• Greenie 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...