Profile visits/views

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Loddon said:

which theme are you on ?

Have  look at my earlier post with the two themes, or go to the bottom of the page and check there.

I am 'in' Shift (Default) but until recently I had the 'list', but now I don't.

I have not done anything to change the 'theme' (and didn't even know it was there until you sent me to look) - As there appears to be several member affected, I wonder if the system has re-booted to default when we had the 'outage' a few days ago.

15 minutes ago, Loddon said:

which theme are you on ?

Have  look at my earlier post with the two themes, or go to the bottom of the page and check there.

I changed to legacy just to see what would happen.  The list was back as it always had been but it made the rest of the forum look unfamiliar, so changed back again. (iPad)

I'll manage without it, no hardship.......

4 minutes ago, NB Esk said:

I changed to legacy just to see what would happen.  The list was back as it always had been but it made the rest of the forum look unfamiliar, so changed back again. (iPad)

I'll manage without it, no hardship.......

I've just tried the same …………… weird looking format.

I have 'always' had this (default) format but have also had the 'list' but now, no list. Something has obviously changed in the software.

I can live without it to keep this default format.

Well I'm blowed, all the recent Profile Visitors list is now back again just as it was before but with today's trial visits for the purposes of this thread investigation showing also. How strange, was anything done by our tech dept because I have changed nothing?

Roger

24 minutes ago, Albion said:

Well I'm blowed, all the recent Profile Visitors list is now back again just as it was before but with today's trial visits for the purposes of this thread investigation showing also. How strange, was anything done by our tech dept because I have changed nothing?

Roger

Well I'm more than 'blowed'

Mine is back again and I'm still on the "shift (default)" theme.

Railway Station.jpg