Conway wooden boat no 19

glynnbarry123

Featured Posts

13 hours ago, glynnbarry123 said:

Thanks will look at it I will be getting canvases b4 summer I hope

Great to see a boat returning to form, and all the work will be worth it in the end. 

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, glynnbarry123 said:

Hi everyone Hull finished on Conway and front and sides all done just work on outside left is back of the boat

20210627_190516.jpg

Was it just listed on eBay for fun then earlier in the month...?

Had problem with that vacine injection gave me blood clotts photonic etc took my licence of me said I be out work 3 months so I had no choice put my mg up my truck and boat to get funds to pay mortgage but dident get what I wanted so of it came anyway back at work now was only of 2 months

• Greenie 3

4 minutes ago, glynnbarry123 said:

Had problem with that vacine injection gave me blood clotts photonic etc took my licence of me said I be out work 3 months so I had no choice put my mg up my truck and boat to get funds to pay mortgage but dident get what I wanted so of it came anyway back at work now was only of 2 months

Good to see you are able to carry on working on the boat and you're back at work.

• Greenie 1

• 3 weeks later...

Good work on the boat, I'm really glad to see someone else put in the effort by themselves and get stuck in and save a wooden boat rather than the oooooo it's 100k job that.

You should be really proud of what you have done!

Glad your also back to work!

7 hours ago, billybobbooth said:

Good work on the boat, I'm really glad to see someone else put in the effort by themselves and get stuck in and save a wooden boat rather than the oooooo it's 100k job that.

You should be really proud of what you have done!

Glad your also back to work!

Thanks for your interest but it's been a pleasure doing this and enjoyed every moment 

On 29/06/2021 at 09:01, Bee said:

That's rotten luck. Hope you are fit and well.

Yes back to normal and thanks

• 8 months later...