Any Fuel Boats on Southern Staffs and Worcs?

jonesthenuke

Featured Posts

Hi, unfortunately there's no longer any coal / fuel boats doing a regular delivery run on the southern Staffs & Worcs through Kinver.  Halsall covers the Four Counties Ring so does Autherley Jn to Great Haywood. Mountbatten I think did one run down there last Autumn. John & Jenny Jackson sold their business to Charlton Whitehouse who do road deliveries, or if you want one of 2 tons then we could deliver by road or a drop by boat in the Summer. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Brian

Renaissance Canal Carrying 

Four Countries Fuels Ltd

9 hours ago, NB Alton said:

Hi, unfortunately there's no longer any coal / fuel boats doing a regular delivery run on the southern Staffs & Worcs through Kinver.  Halsall covers the Four Counties Ring so does Autherley Jn to Great Haywood. Mountbatten I think did one run down there last Autumn. John & Jenny Jackson sold their business to Charlton Whitehouse who do road deliveries, or if you want one of 2 tons then we could deliver by road or a drop by boat in the Summer. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Brian

Renaissance Canal Carrying 

Four Countries Fuels Ltd

Thanks for the reply.  I will see about clearing space for a ton.